Fat Sim in Sims 4
My Sims are fat. How can Sims lose weight?
How to Get Your Sims to Lose Weight & Raise Fitness
Free base game options, in-game purchase items, pack fitness items, tips, and more to raise Sim fitness &/or to lose weight…
Free Options (BaseGame)
- Tell your Sim to jog.
- Have your Sim go to the gym and workout. There’s a gym in Willow Creek and one in Oasis Springs. Otherwise you could download one from the gallery or build one.
- If your Sim is energized you can click on the floor and direct them to do exercises. You can pause and queue up several.
- You can take the Sim into CAS and ‘push in’/re-shape areas of their body that have gotten fluffy.
Aspiration Points Reward Store Option
- There’s a drink called “Insta-Lean” in the Aspiration Points Reward Store.
Options That Require Purchased Items In-Game (BaseGame)
- Build a pool and have your Sims swim.
- Purchase fitness equipment and tell them to use it. Fortunately, once you direct a Sim to use fitness equipment enough they will begin to do so autonomously sometimes. (Unless, perhaps, they are lazy or some similar trait.)
Options That Require Purchased Packs
- The Fitness Stuff Pack allows you to click on the TV and choose to have your Sim exercise.
- The Spa Day Game Pack allows your Sim to do yoga.
- The Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack includes the ice cream maker. With it you can make “Taste of Diet” ice cream. After your Sim eats 2-3 servings of this ice cream they will lose weight. (Tip courtesy of PugLove888)
- The Get to Work Expansion Pack allows your scientist Sim to create the “Slimify Serum”. (Tip courtesy of CGrant56)
- My favorite way to keep my Sims fit is to add side-by-side treadmills, then have them workout. This causes them to multi-task and raise their social skill plus fitness at the same time because they chat while running.
- Better yet I often add a TV in view and have them watch the Cooking Channel at the same time. Then both Sims raise their fitness, social, fun, and cooking all at the same time. Yay!
- I get my Sims the ‘Gym Rat’ reward trait asap so they don’t lose hygiene as fast when working out.
- The more energized your Sim is the faster the fitness skill will raise.